|Handset Charger||6 Months|
|Handset USB cable||6 Months|
|Handset Battery||6 Months|
|Handset Headset||6 Months|
|Bluetooth Speaker||6 Months|
|Power Bank||6 Months|
|Car Charger||6 Months|
1)Host: A period of 12 months from the date of purchase by Customer.
2) Accessories:Including but not limited to Batteries, Chargers, USB cables, Headsets, Car Charger, Bluetooth Speaker, Power Bank with a period of 6 months from the date of purchase by Customer.
3) After product repaired or replaced, it will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
4) After Charged service, especially for out of warranty service, it will be warranted for 30 days from date of receive the product after serviced.
During the warranty period, Duubee will at its own cost to repair or replace any defective host thereof with new or refurbished replacement items, and return the host to the Customer in working condition.
During the warranty period, Duubee will at its own cost to replace defect accessories.
- 1)Over product warranty period.
- 2)The product has been subjected to abnormal use, conditions and insufficient protection, improper storage, exposure to excessive moisture or dampness, exposure to excessive temperature((less -10º, equal or above 55º), unauthorized modification, unauthorized repair(including but not limited to use of unauthorized spare parts in repairs), abuse, accidents, human damage, rust Acts of God, spills of food or liquids, improper installation etc.
- 3)The failure be caused by update the system with the software not provided by Duubee.
- 4)You have not notified Duubee of the defect in the product during the applicable warranty period.
- 5)The product serial No, IMEI No, waterproof label, Anti-Dismantle Label, screw label or the accessories date code has been removed, defaced or altered by the person who not authorized by Duubee.
- 6)The product has been used with or connected to an accessory.
- (i) Not supplied by Duubee or its affiliates
- (ii) Not fit for use with the product or
- (iii) Used otherwise than in manner intended
- 7)Failure to use the product in accordance with the instruction provided by Duubee.
- 8)The seals of the product’s battery enclosure have been broken or shown evidence of tempering or the product’s battery has been used in equipment other than that for which it has been specified usable by Duubee.
- 9)Normal wear due to product use including, but not limited to, product cosmetics and display scratches.
- 10)The product damaged during transportation when send to Duubee for repair or after repaired return back to Customer.
- 11)The product has been painted or covered with some materials that affect its right functioning.
1) At the moment to claim the warranty, is necessary to show all the handset’s accessories and sealed warranty card, as well as the proof of purchase.
2) In no event the warranty period of the host shall be longer than 15 months from the date of the shipping from factory if the Customer is unable to present the relevant document or proof of purchase.
3) Customer is solely responsible for backing up its programs, data and removable storage media to protect against loss or corruption. Duubee warranty obligations do not include restoration or re-installation support.
4) All Duubee warranties extend only to the Original Customer (the individual or entity who purchased the product for their own use, collectively referred to in this document as “Customer”); and are nontransferable.
5) This warranty policy only applies to product (include handsets and accessories) manufactured by or for Duubee and that can be identified by the “Duubee” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them.
6) All warranty information, pricing, product features and specifications are subject to change.
7) Duubee handset work under a carrier cellular service that are independent to Duubee, therefore Duubee is not responsible for quality or availability for carrier service network as well as carrier coverage, rates, consumption of contracted services by the Customer, data plan or cancellation due to collection issues.
8) Duubee warranties are subject to and provided only on the terms and conditions depict in this document. If there is any conflict with contract terms and conditions, the contract terms and conditions shall prevail.
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, all implied warranties (including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) shall be limited in duration to the duration of this limited warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, Duubee shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even when Duubee has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
At the moment of your product with problem, please contact Duubee service team with email “service@Duubee.com” Or direct contact our local authorized Service Center, the details of them please refer to Duubee official website www.duubee.com by shotcut “support” → “service center”, If you are far away from the local authorized service center, please deliver the product in it’s orginal package or the package can provide an equal degree of protection to the local authorizced sevice provider.